Monday

Taking risks


I have been very busy over the last month organising, planning and plotting!


An opportunity came along which I thought long and hard about ... a local lady was opening up a shop at our local garden centre for local crafters, you pay for the space/unit/shelving on a three month selling licence... a little shop inside a shop!

The pessimistic side of me was saying..Mmmm too expensive...what if nothing sells etc etc

but the positive side was saying, a shop open 7 days a week...location is fab everyone likes garden centres?...I sell well at craft fairs when customers get to touch and feel....it's only money I'm losing!

So yesterday I dragged a friend along (Thank you Sophia) to help me set up "my space", a white wooden shelving unit. I signed on the dotted line and paid up!

It opens tomorrow morning at 10 and the grand opening will be in September.

Am I taking a risk?!....Watch this space.

5 comments:

  1. I love the bag with the 2 owls mega cute :) Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. well the only way to know is by having a go!

    I think to succeed you have to take a risk once in a while - I've taken a few, some have paid off, others haven't but I always regret it if I don't :)

    (and you are right, everyone loves garden centres)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shelves of fabulous goodies. Best of luck. I'm sure they will fly off the shelves... x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your display looks great, I hope it is a great success for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely display, I'm sure it will be very successful. I'd be stopping and buying if I was in the garden centre and came across it! :) x

    ReplyDelete