Wednesday

You don't NEED anything but you WANT it!

Most things I make you don't need but you may want!....I sometimes struggle with this, I know that most things I buy I don't need but I DO want, is it a girl thing?? as most of my girlfriends are exactly the same we googoo and gaga over handbags, shoes, jewellery and anything else that is a bit "special"...often it's an impulse buy where "you have to have it now" and other times it's a oh I'll think about it....boy do you think about it from the moment you leave the shop or website, justifying why you should have it until you decide you can't live without it, then as you decide you will have it, it's gone! too late someone else has snatched it up!
How do you feel when you see these items...some I have bought on impulse and others I am deciding upon...but how long before they are gone!

SHOP NAME 1

SHOP NAME 1

SHOP NAME 1

SHOP NAME 1

5 comments:

  1. Lovely choices, Max's necklace is so summery.

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lovely blog and have chosen lovely Jester items.

    What's really bad is when you have a 'I'll think about it' situation and by the time you have justified that you need it you get back to the shop to see someone else proudly purchasing the item you had to have/ ;-(

    Love Kitty xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for including me in your 'things you want' treasury! I am very flattered!!
    I just love that cushion!

    Hugs Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely picks from fellow jesters. There's so many jeater listings that I want too
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for including my cushion :0) I am a shopaholic and always buy on impulse, and always have to have it there and then, tis in my genes ;0)

    Take Care

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete